DUE TO THE ONGOING WAR IN UKRAINE, THE RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING CENTRE LOCATED IN THIS COUNTRY HAS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED ITS ACTIVITIES.
High quality training
We recruit employees at our training centres located in Poland, Ukraine and the Philippines. Coordinators working in these countries verify the knowledge and skills of potential employees. Successful candidates are invited to attend training courses that focus on practical skills and are conducted with the use of interactive tools, as well as specially prepared manoeuvring yards. During the theoretical training, the candidates receive necessary information about living and working in Poland, cultural differences, applicable work standards, etc.
The next step in the recruitment and training process is completing the procedure for legalization of stay and work in the territory of the Republic of Poland. Then the exact place of employment, residence and travel details are established. All these aspects are dealt with by the Recruitment Department and the Accommodation Coordinator. We have our own base of rented properties throughout Poland therefore the places of residence of our employees are always close to the plants where they are employed.
Upon arrival in our country, employees are included in the Immigrant Assimilation Programme, they are given access to a mobile application thanks to which they can deal with many current issues and have direct contact with their supervisor. They also join the Skills Development Programme which allows to systematically broaden their knowledge and skills.
- Recruitment is carried out according to a set schedule containing the necessary theoretical content as well as practical issues.
- Recruitment centres provide new employees with training on the operation of fork-lift trucks, loading-lift trucks and picking trucks – upon arrival in Poland employees are perfectly able to operate them
- We thoroughly verify the skills of new employees – one of the recruitment steps is dedicated to skill testing
- All employees are subject to the Immigrant Assimilation Programme
- Seito’s employees participate in Skills Development Programme, thanks to which they will systematically broaden their knowledge and skills.